Getting Started – Your Important Details!
In order to get your DNS working you are going to need some details. We recommend writing these on a post-it note and sticking it on your router for easy future access.
- Your primary private DNS ([sign-up to get this number]) and your secondary private DNS ([sign-up to get this number])
- Your VIPDNSCLUB username (sign up to see username) and password. If you have lost your password you can reset it.
- VIPDNSCLUB recommends setting up the DNS on the device itself and not the router. We also recommend routers from tp-link, netgear and d-link which do not interfere or try over ride device DNS settings.
- Note: Each time your IP address changes you will need to authorize it, simply come back to your VIP Area of the website and click the Register Your IP button up the top.
Finding Your Network Gateway
Go to Start in the search type run select Run. In the Run dialog type cmd then click Ok. A black command prompt window will pop up, type or copy and paste ipconfig | findstr /i “Gateway”. Write down your Default Gateway IP address.
In the upper right corner of your screen, where the search function is, type in Terminal and open the program. Type in or copy and paste netstat -nr | grep default and press enter then write down your Default Gateway IP address.
Paying for Disney+
For any country
- Make sure you have an active VIPDNSCLUB membership and you have it on the device you are using.
- Go to this website and follow the steps to get a US Paypal account
- You can now go to the disney plus signup and use the PayPal account created as the payment method and enjoy your new subscription.